QUIET THE WARS CO-PARENTING GROUP
Parents face special challenges as they grapple with separation, divorce and creating blended families. Co-parenting groups allow parents an opportunity to talk about the challenges of co-parenting and how they can create the best environment for their child. In a co-parenting group, parents can work through issues that are causing conflict in their co-parenting relationship. Are you facing special challenges as a parent with your ex, within your relationship or during your separation, divorce or when creating your blended family?
This group is for you if you want to:
- share their fears and other emotions as they deal with coparenting issues
- support and empower other parents in the group while getting the support and empowerment you need
- discuss coparenting challenges that are causing worry, stress, anxiety, or anger
- learn to let go of past resentments and create healthy boundaries and increase co-parenting respect
- learn positive coping skills by increasing your ability to navigate changes that are occurring and increase ability to express emotions
- learn effective skills for Co-Parenting
- learn that to communicate and listen and understand one another in an atmosphere of mutual respect and be willing to understand (not necessarily agree with) the others point of view
- create a loving, safe environment and connection for you and your children
GROUP OPTIONS: IN PERSON OR ONLINE
This group is offered in person and online. Each option is offered on different days and times. The online option can be beneficial for women that want to attend group but need more flexibility like parents, professionals with weird schedules, people feeling more comfortable with attending from their home, or those wanting to attend group but it's too far. This option only has 6-8 spots.
For meeting in person, there are 8-12 spots open. Both options are available and effective for therapy.
SIGN-UP FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
ARE YOU READY TO HAVE PEACE, OVERCOME YOUR PARENTING AND COMMUNICATION ISSUES, AND CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOUR CHILD FEELS LOVED BY BOTH PARENTS?
Sign Up Below
Helpful Parenting Tips: