You are finding that life is getting in the way of you connecting with your partner. The struggle with your career or finances are causing tension and you can 't communicate with your spouse. Your relationship has lost direction and you don't know how to get back on track. The intimacy has lagged and you have lost confidence in trusting your partner with your emotions and confiding in them your wants and desires.
Has every conversation turned into an argument? Do you try to limit your contact with your spouse just to prevent a blow up?
Every couple(dating, newly weds, or long-term marriages or partners), no matter ho happy they appear on the outside, argue. Research shows that most couples share an equal amount of the blame when it comes to conflict. Concealing how you feel and mowing over your hurt is a doorway to resentment. But your connection and be rekindled when you decide to speak and stand in your truth with love and purpose.
Why couples counseling?
Relationships change. Life transitions, kids, career, and many other things can impact a relationship and without the right foundation it could make for a rocky road. All it takes for you and your partner to make it through is the willingness to try. Couples Counseling is not a magic pill it takes work and dedication but it can end up giving you an unbelievable connection. No matter what stage your relationship is in I can help you get through it. Don’t wait – let me help you break the cycle of hurt and pain now.
Reasons Couples Seek Counseling
Many couples seek marriage counseling or relationship coaching for many reasons. Does any of these resonate with you?
- Loss of intimacy and connection
- Conflicts about raising and disciplining children
- Communication problems
- Extramarital affairs
- Chronic pain in one partner or medical problems
- Sexual problems
- Job loss
- Financial and lifestyle changes
- Arguing and conflict
- Career pressures or changes
I WANT YOU TO END UP WITH…
- Better skills for communicating issues, needs, & wants effectively
- A partner who is safe to go to
- An honest relationship
- A sense of being seen, heard, loved and validated
- Discovery of what is causing the problems and learn proven ways to resolve them.
- Insights and tools that a trained marriage or relationship counselor can provide.
- Breakthrough destructive patterns of relating that lead to hopelessness.
- Overcome problems faster than if you tried to do it alone.
- Re-discover the passion that brought you together.
Working with me as your a relationship therapist, you can expect that I will help you reveal and understand your challenges while showing you the skills needed to have effective communication and strengthen your connection.
Whether it's individual, online, or in a group platform,
THERAPY CAN HELP YOU GET BACK ON TRACK!
CONTACT ME TODAY TO GET STARTED
To find out how I can help, contact me for your free, no-obligation consultation.