PARENTS OF AUTISM
Having a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder brings unique challenges to marriages and families. The first of which, and often times the most profound, is the isolating feeling that you are managing this alone. You are not alone, and you do not have to go without support. This group is designed to create a safe space for parents to voice fears without judgement, celebrate triumphs, and build social supports with people who know the intense fear and joy that a child with ASD brings to a family.
This group is for you if you want to:
- share your fears and other emotions as you deal with the challenges of parenting a child with special needs
- support and empower other parents in the group while getting the support and empowerment you need
- discuss challenges that are causing worry, stress, anxiety, or anger
- learn to let go of resentments and create healthy loving connection with your child
- learn how to be an advocate for your child
GROUP OPTIONS: IN PERSON OR ONLINE
This group is offered in person and online. Each option is offered on different days and times. The online option can be beneficial for parents that want to attend group but need more flexibility like parents with fluctuating schedules, parents that feel more comfortable with attending from their home, or those wanting to attend group but it's too far. This option only has 6-8 spots.
For meeting in person, there are 8-12 spots open. Both options are available and effective for therapy.
SIGN-UP FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
ARE YOU READY TO CONQUER YOUR FEARS, RECEIVE THE SUPPORT YOU NEED WHILE SUPPORTING OTHERS, AND LEARN TO CHAMPION FOR YOUR CHILD?
Sign Up Below
Helpful Parenting Tips: