Courageous Connections Teen Girl Therapy Group
The Courageous Connections Teen Girls Therapy Group provides a supportive environment for girls to navigate the transition of their parents' divorce, the challenges of adolescence, and celebrate their unique identity. Girls will learn how to boost self-confidence, strengthen interpersonal relationships, develop empathy and connectedness, and cope more effectively with daily stressors. The group is led by an experienced group therapist, Latisha Taylor Ellis. The therapy group uses a mixture of experiential exercises and group discussion to help girls foster a healthy identity and positive relationships with others while learning how to cope with life transitions.
This group is for your teen if you want them to:
- learn and share their fears and other emotions as they deal with our parents separation or divorce
- support and empower other girls in the group while getting the support and empowerment they need
- discuss other challenges that they are having in their life that is causing worry, stress, anxiety, or anger
- learn how to communicate their needs and wants
- learn positive coping skills
- Increase ability to navigate the many changes that are occurring and increase ability to express emotions
Teen GROUP consultation Sign-up
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR TEEN TO CONNECT, HEAL, & SHINE?!
8 slots available!! Complete the form below